A cookie is a small text file sent from our web server and stored by your web browser. The cookie helps our website to keep track of the type of content and products that have been shown on our website. The information stored can be information about how our customers have viewed and used our website, about which browser they use, what products they have seen and how they have surfed between the different sites Viral Tech has a partnership with. We never share any personal information, everything is anonymous. Details such as your Internet IP address are not stored publicly, but stored securely away where we store all our site data, therefore information about you, the reader is never connected with your identity. Your IP address is stored for security purposes only in cases where you actively register on the site, for example in connection with a purchase.
1. Make it possible for our system to recognize users and to customize services.
2. Calculate and report the number of users and traffic.
3. Making it easier for you to navigate the site.
4. The construction segment and target audiences for marketing purposes and to target newsletters.
5. Future developments and improvements of the site by understanding how it is used.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this means that your personal settings will disappear.
You can also change the settings in your browser so that it does not allow cookies to be saved on your hard drive. This, however, will stop functionality on certain websites.
You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the site's full functionality. Here you can read more about how to manage cookies in your browser.