1. Once your PC has fully loaded simply go down to the bottom left-hand corner and click on the Windows icon.
2. From the menu select "All apps".
3. From All apps menu scroll down to the letter W.
4. Once your down to the letter W look for "Windows Accessories" and click on it to expand the menu.
5. You should seen "Notepad" located within Windows Accessories. Simply click on it to open and use.
You can also use the search facility that is located in the bottom left-hand corner of Windows 10. Simply type in Notepad and hit enter and the program should load.
If you want add notepad to your desktop or taskbar for quick access, you can do so by following this quick guide.