1. Once your PC has loaded up simply go down to the bottom left-hand corner and click on the white Windows icon.
2. Once the menu opens scroll all the way down to the letter W.
3. Once you reach W, select "Windows Accessories" and click on it to expand the menu.
4. Under Windows Accessories, search for "WordPad" and click on it to open and start the program.
You can also use the search box located on the bottom taskbar by typing in "WordPad" and pressing enter to search for the programme.
If you regularly use WordPad and don't want to go through the whole menu system again, you can add it to your start menu, taskbar or even the desktop by following these instructions:
1. Locate WordPad using the above instructions.
2. Once you've located WordPad right click on the program and you'll be given several options.