More Information and Detailed Specifications
X-T1 uses the same type of phase detection sensor (X-Trans CMOS II) previously released on the X-E2 (Fall 2013), a large APS-C sensor with 16.3 megapixels of X-Trans type. X-Trans sensor has a unique color filter having an irregular pixel structure that effectively reduces unwanted information without using an optical low pass filter. Along with the powerful EXR Processor II and the "lens modulation optimizer" creates pictures with incredible dynamics, detail and clarity in the class with a full-frame sensor.
FUJIFILM X-T1 features a newly developed electronic viewfinder that combines the world's highest magnification (0.77x) with a resolution of 2.36 million pixels (OLED) and a delay of just 0.005s. The result is an impressively large and high resolution viewfinder with a wide viewing angle that is difficult to distinguish from an optical viewfinder, thanks to its extremely fast display rate.
X-T1 is a rugged, weatherproof construction tough enough to take on most photo assignments, and is well-protected from dust, moisture and cold temperatures (combined with weatherproof lenses). In conjunction with the launch of X-T1 is also presented three pieces weatherproof lens: XF18-135mmF3.5 R-5.6 OIS WR, XF16-55mmF2.8 R OIS WR and XF50-140mmF2.8 R OIS WR. The lenses will be available later this year with XF18-135 first with sales starting in June.
With built-in Wi-Fi and the new FUJIFILM Camera Remote app lets you take pictures and video and remotely control certain camera functions. It is also easy to wirelessly transfer images to smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Interval shooting (1 second - 24 hours, up to 999 images)
- Supplied external flash, EC - X8 (guide number 8 on ISO100)
- 10 different film simulations (. PROVIA, Velvia, Astia, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg Std, Monochrome, Monochrome + Ye -filter, Monochrome + R FILTER, Monochrome + G Filter, Sepia)
- Raw printing directly to the camera
- Q (quick) menu - fast access to the most common settings
- Hot shoe for external flash
- Wireless image transfer to smartphones, tablets and PCs, as well as the ability to remotely control the camera with the new Canon Camera Remote app
- Wireless Backup for PC and Mac
- Microphone input (2.5 mm)