More Information and Detailed Specifications
- Large 1.5-type 18.7 x 14.0 mm Canon CMOS sensor with photography in multiple formats.
- 12.8 megapixel (3: 2) * and Full HD video with DSLR quality.
- Be creative with f / 2 to 3.9 lens at 24mm with 5x zoom and an aperture with nine slats.
- Fast imaging and responsive operation with DIGIC 6.
- Take great pictures even in low light with HS System and max. ISO 12800.
- Intelligent IS image stabilization protects against camera shake.
- Accurate 31-point AiAF. Accurate manual focusing with Manual Focus Peaking .
- Adjustable dual control rings and intuitive touch screen for customized handling.
- Wi-Fi and Image Sync makes it easy to share and backup photos. Connecting a smartphone or tablet for shooting via remote control.
- Electronic viewfinder (optional) for traditional handling.
- 14-bit RAW and DPP software integrates seamlessly with any workflow.
SD, SDHC, SDXC (compatible with UHS Speed Class 1) Note: Not supplied.
(W x H x D) 116.3 x 74.0 x 66.2 mm
Ca. 558 g (including battery / batteries and memory card)
In the box:
The PowerShot G1 X Mark II
Battery Pack NB-12L
Battery Charger CB-2lge
Neck strap NS-DC11
Set of Manuals