More Information and Detailed Specifications
D7000 is perfect when you want to develop yourself as a photographer. The picture quality is amazing, you get 6 frames per second, fast 39-point autofocus and a host of smart features. In short: a camera with wide applicability.
It is solidly built and well protected from dust and moisture. It is also lightweight and compact, so it's okay to carry. While you have many advanced features and full manual control, it's the smart automation that makes the camera easy to use. Film recordings are of course in full HD, allowing you to complement this with an external mic to get the sound as good as the picture.
- DX-format CMOS image sensor with 16.2 mega pixels:
- High ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity - extendable to 25 600
- EXPEED 2: Nikon's advanced image processing engine
- Durable design with top and back cover in magnesium alloy
- Dual SD card slots: SDXC compatible
- Razor-sharp 39-point AF system
Memory: SD memory cards (Secure Digital), SDHC and SDXC memory cards
Dimensions: (W x H x D) Approx 132 x 105 x 77 mm (only house)
Weight: Ca. 690 g (body only); about 780g with battery and memory card but without body cap
In the box: AV Cable EG-D2, Strap AN-DC3, Battery Charger MH-25 Battery EN-EL15, ViewNX2, USB Cable UC-E4, Cover for LCD BM-11, eyepiece Cup DK-21, Body Cap BF-1B, Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1, DK-5 cover.