More Information and Detailed Specifications
Fujifilm X100S has a stylish, retro design inspired by the 1960's. Fujifilm X100S compact camera offers 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans SMOS II sensor that provides images with fine details. With 23 mm integrated lens you can take formidable pics, even in low light conditions. Hybrid autofocus selects optimal focus technology for each scene in just 0.08 seconds. Hybrid HD view finder allows you to switch between optical and electronic viewfinder to take good pictures of fast moving objects and scenes.
The integrated 23 mm (35 mm equivalent) lens comes with manual aperture ring that allows you to adjust the aperture of F / 2 to F / 16.
460K point 2.8" screen lets you adjust the brightness for perfect control of all camera functions - even in direct sunlight.
The camera supports Full HD 1920 x 1080 video recording at 60 fps (frames per second for smooth and detailed video with stereo sound.
Other key features:
- Hybrid HD view finder with manual lever that allows you to switch between optical and electronic viewfinder. You can easily transfer photos to your PC, smart phone or tablet via Wi-Fi.
- High speed continuous shooting lets you take up to 29 shots with 6 fps in full resolution of 16.3.
- Hybrid AF that lets you switch between AF for fast-moving scenes and AF for more advanced stages.
- Quick Menu button allows you to access frequently used functions directly.
- Robust and flexible body with magnesium alloy for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Built-in flash with Red Eye Control
- USB and Mini HDMI
- The camera supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards
The package includes:
- Li-ion battery NP-95
- Battery charger BC-65N
- Shoulder strap
- USB cable
- Lens cover
- CD-ROM Viewer software, RAW File Converter etc.
- User Manual